- South Panola School District
SPHS School Picture Days, Jan. 19-21
SPHS students will take their school pictures next week, Jan. 19-21. See below instructions for all students.
FACE TO FACE STUDENT INFORMATION
All Face to Face students, grades 9th-11th, will have pictures taken during their 1st block class on Jan. 19-21. This does not include graduating juniors or seniors; they will have pictures taken during second block on the 21st.
The schedule is as follows:
January 19th - 1st Block: English Hall, Math Hall, Science Hall, History Hall
January 20th -1st Block: CTE Wing, Votech Building, Choir, Theatre, Lab 508A
January 21st - 1st Block: 9th Grade Wing
January 21st - 2nd Block: Graduating Seniors and Juniors
VIRTUAL STUDENT INFORMATION
- All Virtual students, grades 9-11, will have their pictures taken on January 20th from 1:00 pm- 4:00 pm in the SPHS Cafeteria.
- Virtual students classified as graduating seniors and juniors, who have not taken their senior composite photos, will do so from 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm on January 20th in the SPHS Cafeteria.
- All Virtual students must call Bruckner's Photography at 769-233-8002 to receive an appointment time to come to South Panola High School for pictures. Bruckner's will need your name and grade.
- Virtual students will enter through the South entrance near the cafeteria, take photos, and exit through the south entrance. Staff will be available to direct students to the picture area.
- Only the virtual student is allowed to exit the vehicle and enter the cafeteria at their scheduled appointment time. No guests are allowed.
- Any student that is currently under quarantine is not allowed on SPSD Campus.
- Virtual students should not arrive on campus if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID as outlined by the CDC.
- There will be a makeup day in the future if any student is unable to take a photo for these reasons.
- Students will take part in no-touch posing.
- Photographers will be at a distance of greater than 6 feet to ensure social distancing.
- Students are allowed to remove face-covering prior to having pictures taken.
Graduating seniors and juniors: Males need to wear plain white T-shirts with no lettering.
Females need to bring a strapless top to change into. There will be a changing room available for graduates to use for composite drapes and tux tops.
Edited to add: All Graduating seniors and juniors that have not had their composite taken will have to pay a $35 sitting fee in order to take composite photos.