Wednesday, January 16th, 2019
1. South Panola Typing Club: Lesson "She Walks In Beauty" CLICK HERE
Unit 4: Lesson 5: Feedback and Testing
Lesson Prompt: Think about a piece of software (like an app) that was hard to use. Maybe you couldn't find something you needed, it was poorly organized, or just difficult to use. What specifically didn't you like about it? Why didn't it meet your needs? How could it have been improved?
Groups will finish making proposed improvments from the feedback. Groups will make changes on the blank slides of the app.
- Prototype - A first or early model of a product that allows you to test assumptions before developing a final version.
- User Interface - The visual elements of a program through which a user controls or communicates with the application. Often abbreviated UI.
CSTA K-12 Computer Science Standards (2017)
CS - Computing Systems
- 2-CS-02 - Design projects that combine hardware and software components to collect and exchange data.
IC - Impacts of Computing
- 2-IC-20 - Compare tradeoffs associated with computing technologies that affect people's everyday activities and career options.
- 2-IC-21 - Discuss issues of bias and accessibility in the design of existing technologies.
Ongoing Keyboarding (ICT II-2014)
- Perform keyboarding applications. DOK2, CS9, CS10, CS11, CS13, CS15
- Demonstrate proper keyboarding techniques (ongoing).
- Demonstrate speed and accuracy with the touch keyboard (ongoing).