Monday, March 18th, 2019
1. South Panola Typing Club: Do only one lesson in Typing Jungle CLICK HERE
2. Log in to code.org; go to Unit 2: Web Development - we will work through the exercises together.
Here is a tutorial on how to link/connect pages Dreamweaver Tutorial: Linking Pages, Graphics
Here is a tutorial on how to make an Image Map/ Hotspot Dreamweaver Tutorial: Image Mapping/Hotspots
Here is a Tutorial you can view Dreamweaver CS4 Basics
CSTA K-12 Computer Science Standards (2017)
CS - Computing Systems
- 2-CS-02 - Design projects that combine hardware and software components to collect and exchange data.
IC - Impacts of Computing
- 2-IC-20 - Compare tradeoffs associated with computing technologies that affect people's everyday activities and career options.
- 2-IC-21 - Discuss issues of bias and accessibility in the design of existing technologies.
Ongoing Keyboarding (ICT II-2014)
- Perform keyboarding applications. DOK2, CS9, CS10, CS11, CS13, CS15
- Demonstrate proper keyboarding techniques (ongoing).
- Demonstrate speed and accuracy with the touch keyboard (ongoing).