Everyone has been sent an invitation to join Google Classroom.
Students will need to accept the "invitation" in your email.
Please join. Until we get that going, please check here for daily updates and assignments. Together, we will make this work and hopefully we will be together soon.
Each class period has been enrolled in code.org; please log in and let me know if you have any questions.
Email me with any questions: Mr. Miller's Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There are skill quizzes and tests as you build your knowledge.
Click the link below:
Students will be able to:
1. Identify and explore user needs to understand the purposes of design. DOK3, CS6,CS7,CS8,CS9,CS10,CS11,CS12,CS13,CS14,CS15
a. Express opinions respectfully and effectively
b. Critically evaluate an object for how well its design meets a given set of needs
c. Identify empathy for the user as an important component of the design process
d. Distinguish between creator needs and the needs users
- Perform Keyboarding applications. DOK2, CS9, CS10, CS11, CS13, CS15
- Demonstrate proper hand, finger, and body position when using a keyboard. (ongoing)
- Use correct finger reaches. (ongoing)
- Perform touch typing by keying words, sentences, and paragraphs (ongoing)
- Demonstrate speed and accuracy with the touch keyboard
- Identify basic key functions and keyboard shortcuts associated with the QWERTY keyboard