The purpose of the Title I Parent Center is to bring the home and school closer together by promoting parent involvement with the school and school staff to benefit the education of our children.
The goal of the center is to enable parents to work more effectively with their children at home so that all students will have a better education.
The Parent Center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day, and books, games and other educational materials are available for checkout.
- Student Educational Materials for Checkout
- Community Service Information
- Information and Referrals
- Parent Resource Materials
- Teacher Resource Materials
- Monthly Parent Newsletter
- Parent Support Groups
- Computer for Parent/Child Use
- Educational & Computer Workshops
Parent Center Coordinator
204 College Street, Batesville, MS